CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A girl's best friend.



Imagine a life where make up was never invented. Then girls didn't have to take all those time getting ready and everyone would look the same.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY love my make ups. I myself almost never go out without my few simple ones.



1. Foundation.
Yes, foundation is the top of my list (a must). I've used quite a few brands before but I personally like the MAC foundation.








2. Eyeliner.
Liquid eyeliners are the best cause they don't smear. Majolica Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999: brush tip is the one i'm currently using and loving.





3. Lipstick/Lipgloss.
I used to use lipgloss but now I only use one particular lipstick from MAC. It's the "Quiet One A30" which has a really nice natural colour.





My 3 best friends. lol. but I still think it's way easier if make up was never invented.



XoXo.




0 comments: