CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back to blogging?


So, I actually thought of quitting blogging. But since i'm all done with exams, might as well start blogging again. I'll probably grow out of it after a while though.

Exams this time around went pretty well. Was afraid that I was going to fail one subject but after sitting for that exam, I was sure I wasnt going to fail. and true enough, i got a B for my hardest paper so far.


Pretty stoked about it =)


Can't wait till all my results come out.


So many things has happened since I last blogged. Easter break, a little road trip down to Tauranga, Bf came and left and my 22nd bday celebration. Yupp, saying that, to everyone who's gonna celebrate your 21st, do make the most of it cause the moment you hit your 22nd bday, you actually feel old. And a little sad. Well, at least that's how i felt.



Can't be bothered posting the rest of the photos. But it's all on facebook anyways.



Can''t wait for the road trip coming up. Rotorua it is =)
And then it's Melbourne with the girls in November. Can't wait to catch up with all of them. 

It's been a while.




XoXo.





0 comments: