CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Holiday Blues.


I know all I've been blogging about things which are either facts or funny. Well, it doesn't help that my camera's memory card decided to die on me. So it's pretty hard to blog with out a camera.


So, I've gotten back all my results and I can say I'm pretty satisfied. All A's and B's. Well, technically I got a C+ for ethics. But I already requested for reconsideration and I'm pretty sure I'll get a higher grade considering the way they mark it was shit!


Owh well, overall, i'm pretty happy.


This hols has been pretty boring. It doesn't help that it's ALWAYS raining in winter so I just couldn't be bothered getting outta the house. 
We did have a girls day out last Wednesday though where Mariska got her first tattoo and Steph got her belly pierced. Most random day out ever. lol.



 



 

 
 
 
Gosh, now I feel like getting a second one =(

Today is another girls day out. Destination? Beach. Yeah, i know what you're thinking. Beach? In winter? lol. Then it's skating after that. One of the most productive days so far. Lol. Yeap, that's how lazy I am during the winter break.


Going off now.


Till Then.


XoXo.

0 comments: